Tuesday 28 April 2015

Placement Evaluation


I really enjoyed my placement at Allgood and I got on really well with the guys there. I was working on different things such as web designs and branding projects. One thing I did notice was how slow my work flow is compared the senior designer that works there. This is something I guess will come with time however i found it pretty frustrating. I also found it hard to come up with ideas for boring subjects like HR companies which was worrying as I will probably be expected to do this kind of thing when i get a job. However I enjoyed the experience and I liked being in a working environment and the routine of getting up everyday and going to work. They also gave me some advice on my portfolio which i found really beneficial.



No comments:

Post a Comment